Using your Facebook Fan Page. You can display your reviews and collect new patient leads from directly within your Facebook page. To set up the application, perform the following steps:
- Log onto Facebook
- From the Advanced Setup page, click the “ADD TO FACEBOOK” button
- From the drop-down list, select the primary page for your practice
- Confirm your selection by clicking on the “Add Patient Approved” button
- On the left-hand side of your Facebook page, click the “TrueRatings/TrueReviews” tab
- Click the “About” link and scroll to the bottom
- Copy your “PAGE ID” (a number/custom ID you set)
- Go to Setup -> Advanced -> Facebook and enter your “Page ID”
- Return to your Facebook page and click on the “TrueRatings/TrueReviews” tab
- Click “View Reviews”
- You will see the Patient Approved® application is loading on your Facebook page
NOTE: If the generic Facebook review tab is displayed in the left column of your page, remove that tab to avoid confusion.
Next, Enter Your Practice Website Address [URL]…
When patients post their testimonials about you to their Facebook page, a link promoting your practice is inserted in the testimonial. The link automatically promotes your Facebook fan page when you enter your Facebook ID above. If you wish to promote your practice website instead (recommended if you do not maintain a Facebook fan page), you must enter your practice website address. After you enter your practice website address, return here to set your Facebook promotion option.
[Enter your practice website address and click on the blue “Enter Your Practice Website Address” button.]